Shortly About Me
Lap dancing jobs are constantly looking for models, dancers, and specialty acts including lap dancers for our UK Clubs and Markets.Read More
Lap Dancing Jobs
This Site gives you an online recruitment service for the, lap-dance and exotic dancer industry.2Read More
Pole Dancing Jobs
This Site gives you an online recruitment service for the, Pole-dance and exotic dancer industry.
Lap Dancing & Lap Dancing Jobs
Lap dancing is a form of erotic dancing that is offered in some strip/gentlemen’s clubs. The client remains seated, whilst the lap dancer within such a short distance that the closeness is tantalizing. Uk rules now state that no toucing is allowed, and we enforce this rule in our clubs.
When dancing you will be in various states of undress, from being totally nude or completely dressed, though most lap dancers are dressed in a sexy dress and lingerie.Read More
A study by the University has found women are choosing to work as lap/pole-dancers because they can earn more than in traditional graduate jobs. The findings also revealed that one in four lap/pole-dancers has a degree. Lap dancing jobs are constantly looking for models, dancers, and specialty acts including lap dancers for our UK market clubs, they are all very safe friendly and fun places to work, in affluent areas; we pride ourselves on our working environments, and our low fees. We do not penalize girls with fines and we actively help all workers.
What is a Lap dance?
It's a playful and sensual erotic dance in which one partner dances near the other partner in a sexually suggestive way. It can be carried out in a light, fun teasing kind of manner that will involve sexy dancing and teasing.
This site gives you an online recruitment service for the, lap-dance and exotic dancer industry. Find a job as we are seeking: strippers, lap dancers, exotic dancers.
- We are an established company that has been in the leisure industry for over 15 years.
- We are associated with a plc company, and are very stable financially.
- We have created a fun safe environment.
- We understand the fact, that keeping our fees low will help to retain our dancers.
- Lap dancing jobs, Strippers and pole dancers required.
Lap & Pole Dancing Jobs
We provide jobs for time period during which you would like to work, the number of hours a week you would be available, and the area with which you are most interested in working .
Lap Dancing Jobs
Lap dancing jobs are constantly looking for models, dancers, and specialty acts including lap dancers for our UK market clubs. Lap dancing has become widely accepted with clubs entering mainstream entertainment. Although it appears to have been an underground form of dance for many years, this has now changed with people across all sectors enjoying an evening in a lap dancing club. Lap dancing a playful and sensual erotic dance in which the performer dances sexually near the customer, It is carried out in a light, fun teasing kind of manner with no touching involved.Read More
Pole Dancing Jobs
Get paid on comission for your dancing, earn from £100 to £2000 a night depending upon your capability and confidence In the current scenario pole dance is an increasingly popular form of fitness and dance, as well as earning great money. Many women are getting involved in this trend not only for physical fitness, but to earn a lot of money.
Read more ..
Lap dancing is a form of erotic dancing that is offered in some strip clubs. The client remains seated, whilst the lap dancer is either in immediate contact or within such a short distance that the closeness is tantalizing. Sometimes the client is allowed to touch the lap dancer but this is at the discretion of the local jurisdiction and the rules of the lap dancing establishment .
The lap dancer may be in various states of undress, from being totally nude or completely dressed, though most lap dancers are scantily clad.
So you want to give your man (or girl!) a lap dance, but don't know where to start. Here are ten easy steps on how to give a lap dance.
Ten Easy Steps How to Give a Lap Dance :
- Just relax, loosen up yourself, take your time and feel sexy yourself. Feel the urge to dance and enjoy the movements.
- Put him/her in a chair. You can do this forcefully for dramatic effect (but don't break any bones).
- Once they're in the chair, start dancing maybe four feet away.
- After a while, start moving closer while you dance - but not too fast.
- You can gyrate your hips at this point (if you haven't already) and start to touch yourself as though you're really enjoying it. You should be really close to him now.
- If he reaches out to touch you, slap his hand away and tell him "no touching baby - yet!” If this doesn't stir his blood, check he's got a pulse.
- As you gyrate your hips some more, start to turn around so you have your back to him. Move your butt ever closer to his lap until you start to rub him. Not too much, just enough. And don't just sit on him!
- Now slowly turn around until you face him again and this time move closer with your boobs near his face. I know, how rude. Keep slapping those hands away if he gets too frisky.
- Get sexy now as you gently kiss near his neck without touching him and blow in his ears. Gasp a little and even moan. Just remember his ear's right next to your mouth, so try not to deafen him!
Read more ..
More recently, pole dancing has evolved into an art form that involves much agility and athleticism. It is no longer merely a strip tease next to a pole. Such is the focus on fitness that there are now many studios offering pole dancing as a form of exercise. There are mow pole dancing competitions and some are even attempting to have it recognized as an Olympic event!
Because pole dancing is undeniably linked with sex, it became a feature of many exotic dance clubs. However, in presenting pole dancing as a means of achieving fitness, it has gradually lost its association with sleaze and is now more accessible to the "average everyday person" like you and me.
A thorough warm up before you perform your pole dancing routine is a crucial factor in reducing the risk of injury. Warming up is a preparatory phase that occurs before any pole dancing and generally involves a period of low impact exercises that prepare your body for the more strenuous activities to come. Your pole dancing warm up will do the following :
- Optimize your physical condition, enabling your body to cope more easily with the activities that follow.
- Increase your body temperature.
- Increase the flexibility in your muscles, ligaments, tendons and cartilage. This reduces the risk of strains, sprains and tears.
- Activate the fluids in your joints, reducing friction and wear and tear.
- Increase blood circulation which distributes nourishment around all the parts of your body that need it.
Components of a Pole Dancing Warm Up :
A typical warm up for pole dancing will include some loosening exercises, followed by a period of low impact aerobic activity and then a series of stretching exercises. You can do these with or away from your pole. One advantage of doing your warm up with the pole is that it allows you to become more familiar with your pole and to really get to know it.